Welcome Beings of All Sorts

Welcome beings of all sorts! Somehow, you have found this blog. :D I congratulate you on that whether it was through success or failure! My name is Madeleine Schmuch aka MadDog and I am an amateur cosplayer. I will also be your guide here. This blog came to be because I needed to organize my cosplays and constantly work on them so that I would finish them. I thought that if I had a commitment to post I would work more often and would not forget important things. This blog started off as being called "MadDog's Sewing" but has since then turned into a guide to cosplay and has taken on the new name "MadDog's Wicked Guide to Wicked Cosplay." That being said, I'm terrible with names. This blog should really be called "MadDog's Tips That She's Found to be Useful and is now Sharing on a Blog in Hopes That They Might Help Somebody Else in Their Efforts to Cosplay." That name fits this blog much better however, it was a little bit too long. Moving on, I've added new sections to make this blog more informative but they are almost all ongoing sections. (If you need information on certain things now, please shoot me an email. Email: wickedcosplay@yahoo.com) Whether you just want to follow my projects or learn how to start cosplaying, I'm hoping that this blog will be a help. MadDog out! :)

Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Sorry Guys

So, I'm not even going to lie to myself. That was terrible. That will not happen again (no more waiting months between posting). I didn't get into an accident or whatever, I was just busy--which is a terrible excuse because everyone is busy. My actual excuse is: I broke my camera. I literally destroyed it--it was bad. Then I proceeded to break my mother's camera also--that was worse. I'm a terrible person. I didn't mean to but within three days I had broken all of the cameras in my household. (You can laugh at me now but when it happens to you, you won't be laughing.) So I made an executive decision. I ended up putting my Alois cosplay on hold so you people could still follow my progress after I got a new camera, I worked on tons of mini projects, and then proceeded to forget about this blog and not tell you my plan. That was bad as well. I had all the intentions to post my plan (because I thought it seemed rather silly to continue posting without actually showing you people what I was doing) but as you can see, that didn't happen. Well, I now have a new camera so I will be back to posting but I am going to amend my "once-a-week posting" to "once-every-two-weeks posting" just so I don't fail at deadlines and whatnot.

This is what I mean by mini projects.
All I did was "update" a pair of old Converse for Bagle.
(They have Flamels on them because we love Fullmetal Alchemist.) 
I did lots of projects like this so I could save the big ones for here.
So here are the almost complete (with Flamels) and finished (with Flamels and Duck Tape) Converse.





See ya round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...